Saturday, May 21, 2011

Trip To The Bookstores Today!

    Today I was spoiled and got to go to 2 bookstores, so I was a very happy camper! I went to Border's to use my 50% off coupon and I got the new Sookie Stackhouse book that came out a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to start it. There were so many other books I wanted to buy but I didn't so instead any books I did find I just simply typed the title and author's name into my cell phone so I can look them up on Amazon.
    After Border's I went to Half-Price Books and only bought 4 books which is really good for me! I love to go to the big clearence shelf where most of the time I find books for just $1!!! This time I didn't find that many books but that's ok because next weekend is there Memorial Day Sale which I do plan to hit up!

    Hope everybody is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I am dying to start that book but I have 3 others inline before that one. I love the Sookie Stackhouse Novels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go ahead and get the book now anyways,I had like 40 something books inline before the Sookie Stackhouse but it didn't stop me from reading it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol awesome! Hey I trying to follow you on here but I can't find the button on your page for it?

    ReplyDelete