Saturday, May 28, 2011

Added on to the stock pile!

   Hello everybody! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Speaking of Memorial Day, Half-Price Books is having their Memorial Day Weekend sale where they take off 20% of everything in the store so of course I had to take advantage and add on to the stock pile!
    My boyfriend and I went there early afternoon and we were there for about 2 hrs or so. I bought myself 8 $1 paperbacks off of the clearence shelfs and 3 $1 hardbacks for my boyfriend and he bought some books and movies as well! I think I could have stayed there all day but I knew if I didn't get out of there soon I would spend way to much money ! I think I didn't a pretty darn goo job too consdering I only spent $9.53 for 11 books! It pays to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment